Red Star FM are currently recruiting for experienced TEAM LEADERS for our outbound telesales department. Salary £16-18k depending on experience PLUS uncapped commission OTE £25k+++.
If you have experience of managing or supervising a team and you are looking for a role with a great basic salary plus commission and the chance to develop your skills further Red Star FM is interested in hearing from you.
A busy, growing and vibrant call centre in Manchester City Center surrounded by restaurants and bars Red Star FM is vastly expanding our sales department.
• Lead and supervise a team of outbound telesales advisors. Duties include- coaching, call listening, assisting with script writing, compliance, daily team briefings and general support for your team.
You will also be working as an outbound telesales advisor: showing your team how best to generate leads and win clients over!
• Generate an interest - you are not selling anything specific / asking the client to part with cash - if the client is interested in the financial service we are offering you have succeeded!
• Cross sell other financial products that the company offers
• Overcome objections
• Qualify if the customer has an interest in the financial service that we are offering
• Sell the benefit of using the companies services
To be successful within this role you will need the following skills, behaviours, experience and competencies:
• Coaching & support
• Target Orientated
• Previous outbound sales experience not essential but desirable
• Self Motivated
The Company: Based in Central Manchester on Peter Street
• Well established with over 5 years experience within the Financial Services Sector
• Growing in 2016 and looking for key staff to progress with this growth
• Full training provided (all financial services, objection handling etc)
• A high spirited and energetic company
• Cash incentives, weekly bonuses, free Nando's lunch etc
• In-depth and in-house job training provided to help you earn more £££
The Package: Excellent opportunities to earn up to £25K OTE
• Basic salary up to £18,000 depending on experience
• OTE £25k
• Immediate starts
• Excellent prospects for further progression
• Regular department incentives in a genuinely fun working environment
• Mon - Thu 9:45-6:45 (1 hour lunch break + 2 x 10 minute breaks)
• Fri - 10am-5pm
• Overtime is available: increase your basic AND commission earnings