Set in the heart of Edinburgh’s cultural hub, seated alongside The Usher Hall, Royal Lyceum and above the Traverse Theatre ‘DINE’ offers a relaxed brasserie-style dining and drinking venue.
We are currently looking for full & part time bartenders, waiters & waitresses to join our team
Bartenders / Mixologists
- Applicants must have a minimum of 12 months’ experience in a cocktail bar
- Good, personal, people skills
- The ability to work within a small but accomplished bar team
As a front of house team member at ‘Dine’ your duties would include:
- Hosting, taking and serving of food and drinks orders
- Setting the restaurant up, cleaning cutlery and glassware
- Communicating with managers and colleagues
- Ensure guests receive exceptional service at all times
- Work in a way which always takes high regard of safety and good practice
You must be approachable with a confident and positive manner, have a passion for learning and be willing to go above and beyond to ensure our customers experience outstanding service.
Successful candidates will bring lots of energy and enthusiasm to the role, exhibit flexibility around the business; your personal presentation is always first class and ultimately you have a passion for looking after people
Previous Waiting-on experience is essential and references must be provided
Competitive rates of pay!
Please apply by emailing your CV